Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    K2 JComments    Topic: K2 plugin : feel stupid, but...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K2 plugin : feel stupid, but...  (Read 13327 times)
Tomoe

« on: September 26, 2013, 01:50:48 »

Hi,

I'm feeling very stupid, but I can't have JComments under K2 items. K2 comments form is still there, and no JComments. Of course, plugin in enabled, last version of everything, and it's Joomla 3.1.5.

Another question. This is actually the big renewal of this site where there is a blog section. I imported articles in K2 for this blog section (because K2 is more "friendly" to bloggers and because I can control fields), but there is quite some comments (JComments) attached to original articles. Is there a way to import / migrate / attach this comments to K2 items ?
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 13:55:10 »

1. Did you installed and published K2 - JComments plugin? Do you have JComments component installed?
2. This could be done only if K2 items' ID are same as com_content articles' ID.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    K2 JComments    Topic: K2 plugin : feel stupid, but...

Jump to: