Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: restoring links between jcomments & ignite images
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: restoring links between jcomments & ignite images  (Read 2940 times)
haydn

Email
« on: September 17, 2015, 13:18:52 »

I have connected my Jcomments to my Ignite photo gallery.  Worked beautifully.  However I added so many pics to the gallery  that it became unmanageable for the viewer.  I decided to break the pics into thematic sub categories.  I moved the images successfully then realised that the jcomments beneath each enlarged image was missing.  I went into jcomments and saw the original comments and the images they linked to (in the content item title column), but the next time I went back the content item title column was empty.

1.  How do I relink jcomments to images which have been moved?

2.  How do I restore the information in the 'content item title' column?

All advice most gratefully received

Haydn Keenan
christeena

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 13:52:23 »

In this article is shared about how to restoring links between jcomments and ignite images. Here the whole details related to this topic is shared. Thanks for this informative article and keep sharing more topics like this. windows 10 printing issues   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: restoring links between jcomments & ignite images

Jump to: