Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Template for bootstrap?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Template for bootstrap?  (Read 6332 times)
seml

« on: December 30, 2014, 00:57:57 »

Would be cool with a template that uses Bootstrap (like the Protostar template)! I mean use the bootstrap css and maybe also icons..
Thanks for a great component! Wish it was easier to donate to Ukraine
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 15:20:45 »

BTW, now I've the PayPal account so you want to donate I can share my account...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
seml

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 14:36:29 »

Go ahead and share it! I have no huge funds but for such a well done component I am sure many people want to donate.
Any plans for bootstrap?
smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 22:47:29 »

You can find PayPal donate button here: http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments-downloads.html

Regarding Bootstrap template - yes, I've such plans and one of my friends already promissed me to help with such template. Stay tuned!

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Marc2017

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 22:39:45 »

BTW, now I've the PayPal account so you want to donate I can share my account...
Get Latest Song Lyrics.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 22:43:39 by Marc2017 » Logged
Koltento

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 14:40:25 »

Website templates are an easy, quick and more economical way to make your own website. All templates and themes offered by them are undergoing tight control, therefore, they have an excellent quality. They have the original, unconventional ideas and amazing design which are combined with convenient functionality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Template for bootstrap?

Jump to: