That's the problem: pressing the button changes nothing, comments are not displayed in backend panel. The popup reports "Objects information was refreshed!" but nothing happens even after closing and refreshing.
- Tried unistalling and reinstalling JComments --> nothing changes
- Tried unistalling, deleting MySQL tables, reinstalling JComments and reimporting tables--> nothing changes
- Tried repairing database --> nothing changes, no errors
- Tried "Refresh Object" with debug on --> no errors
- Tried changing code in jcommentspopup.php (as in this post: http://www.joomlatune.com/forum/index.php/topic,4279.0.html
) --> error Fatal error: Call to undefined method JToolBar::getName()
Some other info that could be useful:
Email reporting is ok.
SQL tables are updating normally after each comment inserted.
Other than this problem the component is working fine.
The admin module "JComments Latest Backend" works fine.
What else should I try?
PS: here is a screenshot of the backend panel. Pagination is ok but there is no comment displayed.