Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Plugins    Topic: How to cache jcomments with search engines
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cache jcomments with search engines  (Read 11581 times)
timtike

« on: March 08, 2012, 15:17:33 »

I have a site copy protection module on my j1.5 website. This is only disable copy and right click functions on the site. My problem is that search bots doesn't cache jcomment comments and comments are also doesn't available in page source.
How can I protect my site content, the articles but do not protect jcomments? I 'd like to cache comments in search engines.
Sorry for my bad english.
ABTOP

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 17:56:47 »

First of all, this "copy protection" is plain silly. It only irritates ans is very easily bypassed. Very often this disables right-click copying in all the tabs, not just the one supposedly "protected". This pisses the hell out of me and, I suspect, many others.

Secondly, almost every setting has its explanation. Read those, they are there for a reason.

No personal messages unless you are a friend or you have money for me.
timtike

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 23:51:13 »

Thanks for your reply,

In joomsimple copy protection plugin I cannot see any option to include or exclude other modules to protect or do not protect.

If I set the order to last and after I delete cache, It also protect jcomments' comments. And the source code doesn't include comments also.

Where can I set it? How to exclude jcomments? I just wated to cache google jcomments and not via feed. If I send jcomments via rss feed I always get error in webmaster tools. I think there are some bug in jcomments or the comments include some special character that wmt doesn't like.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Plugins    Topic: How to cache jcomments with search engines

Jump to: