Hello ... and Help!
I tried your way ABTOP, and it worked perfectly on my test site!
Now, I did the real migration today ( Iused SP Upgrade instead of Jupgrade).
Things went fine, but the back end does not reflect the real content of the tables!
There are no comments in my control panel, and another funny thing is that when I try to chance the settings (like choose category or edit any settings) it tells me it saved it successfully, but when I open the settings again, I find nothing has changed.
It is as if my tables are frozen or locked, or that jcomments is refusing to take t=data from them.
I tried removing everything and doing it all gain, and the same
The only difference between jupgrade and SP upgrade is that SP upgrade uses a new database for 2.5
So what I did is that I downloaded my old 1.5 tables and imported them to the new database which has 2.5, and renamed them. But that did not work
I tried another plan. I used the operation tab in my old database and copied the tables to my new database, and that did not work either.
I need help please asap