Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Removing the 'JComment ON' and JComment Off' option in Joomla
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Removing the 'JComment ON' and JComment Off' option in Joomla  (Read 12086 times)
swmike
« on: November 25, 2009, 14:11:14 »

Hello,

When someone uploads an article on my Joomla site, they are given the option to toggle JComments:

JComments ON
JComments OFF

How do I remove this option? I have searched through all of the options offered in the Joomla dashboard given for JComments, as well as go through several pages of code trying to locate this option so I can remove it. Does anyone have a solution to this by chance? Either know what the file name of the page with the code to remove, or any other work around? I do not want to give the option to not use comments.

Thanks!

// Not sure if this should be posted here or in the Integrated forum, everything works just fine, so I chose to post it here  Smiley
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 16:14:05 »

Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager and unpublish plugins "Editor Button - JComments ON" and "Editor Button - JComments OFF"

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Removing the 'JComment ON' and JComment Off' option in Joomla

Jump to: