Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: JRE Cache (Joomla Performance Booster) and JComments
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JRE Cache (Joomla Performance Booster) and JComments  (Read 16637 times)
Devil

« on: June 28, 2008, 05:05:54 »

Hi,

have any1 use the Cache Component from joomlatwork.com with Jcomments?

In witch Line i can found the code when saving the comment so i can put Code from the Cahce Component to clear the cache?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:12:42 by smart » Logged
BBC

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 21:35:28 »

I know topic is a little bit old but it can help someone.

I tried perfomance booster with jcomments and it is easy to get it working together. Easy now, it took me few days to find answer.

So long I´ve tested commenting and it´s working OK. Cache component is letting thru new comments.
In admin pannel of cache accelerator in the field Automatic Cache maintenance add (new) line option=com_jcomments.

It´s tested with 3 browsers and new comments are showing directly.

If you need to find what options are needed for cache accelerator (for other plugins, extensions) just use Firebugs Console and find "get", "put" and "option". You will need these to get it all working.

And yes, it´s working in "raw mode" too.

Just be careful not to add "task=" option behind the first one. Or at least add that if you exactly know what you are doing.
With "task=" option you are narrowing permissions jcomments have to work together with cache extension.

It was precisely testing with this that took me so long time.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:13:41 by smart » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: JRE Cache (Joomla Performance Booster) and JComments

Jump to: