Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Show a specific number of comments per page
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show a specific number of comments per page  (Read 15848 times)
mansheb

« on: July 24, 2013, 19:07:21 »

Hi,

May you please add the ability to show specific number of comments per page. e.g. i could show 50 comments per page, after the latest 50 comments one has to click on 'next' to read another set of 50 comments etc.

This function is similar to that of emails, where you see the latest 50 or latest 100 on the first page.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 19:14:36 by smart » Logged
Masoud

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 21:09:52 »

I like this also, in Thread mode

----------------------
www.zoomit.ir
smart
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 21:16:46 »

At this moment JComments does not support pagination for threaded layout (tree) - we can use pagination for plain list only (see JComments settings -> Layout -> Comments List -> Layout.

But I am going to add something like this in nearest future. I am going to add button like 'More comments' which will load next 100 comments (this value could be changed in settings).

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Masoud

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 21:40:07 »

Yes, That's the exact feature we need.

----------------------
www.zoomit.ir
Karyuudo

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 17:25:07 »

But I am going to add something like this in nearest future. I am going to add button like 'More comments' which will load next 100 comments (this value could be changed in settings).

I'm looking forward to that day.
It's a necessary feature
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 17:27:14 by Karyuudo » Logged
Phatee

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 19:15:09 »

Hello, are there any news about this idea? I need to solve this for my website and I wouldnt like to start customize JComments code for my needs if there will come official solution. I would be willing to donate some bucks to author to make it more fun to do it Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Show a specific number of comments per page

Jump to: