Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: How to move Add Comment link to appear before comments
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move Add Comment link to appear before comments  (Read 9992 times)
mattcarua

« on: November 09, 2009, 19:06:20 »

Hi,

I would like to move the add comment link to appear before the list of comments, how can I do this please?

also, if I may ask, I am putting the jcomments off tag in an article whose category is selected in the jcomments setting but the add comment link still remains visible, is it a bug?

thanks

Otherwise....amazing comments component
miriam.prisco

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 06:31:19 »

Hi, I would like to know if you have solve this problem, I need to do the same thing but I haven't get it, so if you know how to do it plis write here.
Thanks in advance
tazboy

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 02:07:58 »

Extensions --> Plugin Mananger --> Content - JComments , then it's one of the options on the right under Plugin Parameter --> Link Position.

That's definitely not the best place to put that option. Hope it's what you were looking for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: How to move Add Comment link to appear before comments

Jump to: