Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Menu item with all the comments for the logged user
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Menu item with all the comments for the logged user  (Read 8823 times)
priyasdipu

« on: October 16, 2009, 01:08:24 »

A feature like a menu item (like the one which comes with Jomcomment) which will display all the comments for that particular logged user with links to the respective articles will be great addition.

Is there any way to do this? Or this is in the wish list?
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:23:32 »

There is plugin for CommunityBuilder that display user comments in tab... I can't say at this moment will I implement this in future versions or not... I need some time to think about...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
priyasdipu

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:25:51 »

Yes,

The CB tab will show others comments but this Menu item will show the users own comments. Well take your time to think about it and it would be great to see this in the future versions.
smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:29:47 »

I've never use such function in other systems because I'd like use email subscription and read all replies to my comments by email Wink

But if users find such option usefull - I'll think about adding it to the roadmap...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Menu item with all the comments for the logged user

Jump to: