Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    K2 JComments    Topic: K2 multi rate system
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K2 multi rate system  (Read 11933 times)
weebit

« on: February 07, 2013, 15:01:06 »

I really want to use jcomments over any other comment system because I like everything about it.  I have used it for years on another website running the joomla version 1.5.  So I knew what I was getting however...

The newer joomla 2.5 with the k2 running k2multirate system with jcomments is not playing nice.  As long as the multi rate is not enabled for the comment section  as well as the item...all of the jcomment shows including the captcha.  If I enable the multi rate for comments so readers who comment can rate too then the captcha is no longer there.  I thought maybe the issue is with space?  Maybe the jcomments has a fixed amount of space?  Even if I change the position of where to type your comment it still does not show.  This is very important I really need these to work nice together.  Suggestions?

Thank you for your time and support.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    K2 JComments    Topic: K2 multi rate system

Jump to: