Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: My latest comments on CB profile
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My latest comments on CB profile  (Read 14504 times)
eMCe71

WWW Email
« on: January 22, 2013, 17:12:38 »

Hi,

I have migrated to joomla 2.5 and actually I can't set "Comments to profile" and "My latest comments" on CB profile.

Update:

I find out that this current plugin actually does two things: tab with latest user's comment and tab with comments to profile. However I don't get two things:

1. Why my Top Poster (Vera - http://www.medicalcases.eu/index.php/users-list/userprofile/Veralupe22) and two other top posters don't have tab with latest comments?
2. Why on profiles where tab with latest comments show up, I have this error "Error loading component: index.php?option=com_comprofiler, 1"

Update 2:

3. When I turn off comments to profile it looks like this error is gone but I'd love to have this tab on - could you help please?

Any ideas?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 18:46:00 by eMCe71 » Logged
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 20:19:26 »

Could you specify CB JComments and CB versions?

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Prempal Singh

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:38:51 »

Hello everyone
I am new here to the forum community.
I am a best SEO expert in India & working now at Evolve Research Pvt Ltd, Jaipur.
best regards
Prempal Singh

bravo75b

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 19:42:46 »

Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Which is Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida.

www.mybkexperience.com   |
mybkexperience.com
christeena

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 16:56:44 »

Informative article and it will be much helpful for the reads to know about this topic. Here the common issue that happens in this field is wonderfully presented. Continue sharing this kind of informative topic and thanks for this article. hp printer not printing anything   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: My latest comments on CB profile

Jump to: