Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: My latest comments on CB profile
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My latest comments on CB profile  (Read 14179 times)
eMCe71

WWW Email
« on: January 22, 2013, 17:12:38 »

Hi,

I have migrated to joomla 2.5 and actually I can't set "Comments to profile" and "My latest comments" on CB profile.

Update:

I find out that this current plugin actually does two things: tab with latest user's comment and tab with comments to profile. However I don't get two things:

1. Why my Top Poster (Vera - http://www.medicalcases.eu/index.php/users-list/userprofile/Veralupe22) and two other top posters don't have tab with latest comments?
2. Why on profiles where tab with latest comments show up, I have this error "Error loading component: index.php?option=com_comprofiler, 1"

Update 2:

3. When I turn off comments to profile it looks like this error is gone but I'd love to have this tab on - could you help please?

Any ideas?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 18:46:00 by eMCe71 » Logged
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 20:19:26 »

Could you specify CB JComments and CB versions?

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Prempal Singh

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:38:51 »

Hello everyone
I am new here to the forum community.
I am a best SEO expert in India & working now at Evolve Research Pvt Ltd, Jaipur.
best regards
Prempal Singh

bravo75b

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 19:42:46 »

Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Which is Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida.

www.mybkexperience.com   |
mybkexperience.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: My latest comments on CB profile

Jump to: