Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Some comments content is "" (empty or nothing) in Manage Comments table
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some comments content is "" (empty or nothing) in Manage Comments table  (Read 21215 times)
smart
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 16:17:54 »

Oh, I'm stupid... Please leave some comments with that magic phraze on demo.joomlatune.com - I'll try to debug this situation there...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
smart
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 17:58:36 »

Thanks for test comments but I don't see any problems with displaying or searching...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
ktlqai

Email
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 18:03:24 »

On demo.joomlatune.com, it is ok. Comment is searchable, no problem. The search even found the comment when I haven't checked the checkbox Comments.

Comments with 'là' can be searched. I don't know whether they are displayed on backend? but they can be searched. One more thing you should consider is I am using vietnamese my default language (on demo.joomlatune.com, the default language is english).
smart
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 18:06:11 »

See PM, I'll send you link for upcomming version of JComments installed on demo.joomlatune.com... Please check it on your site...

Seopang

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 16:38:40 »

Thank's, great Post Smiley

Pilihan umroh idul fitri maupun paket haji plus 2018 telah tersedia.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 16:49:19 by Seopang » Logged
Travel With Richa

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2018, 16:59:56 »

The land of peace and Himalayan Mountains with beautiful hills- the Sikkim. We present you the best place for vacations this summer and especially for women. We offer a great Sikkim Women Tour package to fulfill your dreams of adventures and peace.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 13:37:15 »

KDSS Technologies is to provide digital solution to the people and make their life better.  They are not only provide their customer amazing service but also awesome support with new trends of technology. This is the best company of digital marketing in delhi.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2018, 15:40:46 »

kdsstechnologies is the best digital marketing company in North Delhi. They provide digital technology to the people and make their life better.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2018, 11:11:43 »

kdss technologies is the best digital marketing company in Gurugram. They provide new trends of technology to the people.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2018, 13:39:41 »

The vision of KDSS Technologies is to serve its client in such a way that they find all the solution of their problem (digital technologies) under one roof. It is the best digital marketing company in Noida.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2018, 15:41:51 »

Our awesome work has always got us top rating from our happy customers.It is the best digital marketing company of Gurgaon.Our Clients value work and we serve them Quality in Digital marketing Work.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 11:43:43 »

KDSS offers various premium services to its clients that enable them to get the excellent services at very affordable price. It is the best digital marketing company in Rohini.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 12:52:25 »

KDSS Technologies offers softwre development services to computerize all the business procedure. It is the best software development company in Delhi.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2018, 15:25:07 »

It is the best software development company in Noida.KDSS Technologies offers an extensive variety of software development.
kdsstechnologies

Email
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 15:57:11 »

Being one of the best Website Development organizations in India, It put your business at an upper hand with its strong coding and programming abilities. It is the best website development company in Delhi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Some comments content is "" (empty or nothing) in Manage Comments table

Jump to: