Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Modules    Topic: Need com_user&view=login instead of com_user&task=register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need com_user&view=login instead of com_user&task=register  (Read 18080 times)
Azmandius

Email
« on: January 10, 2013, 19:26:54 »

Hello,
I have posted an article with special users rights and there are comments posted for it.
I am using the mod_jcomments to display latest comments, so comments posted for special articles are also available in that public module. Whenever an unregistered or a regular registered user clicks to read more from special articles comments it is being redirected to the registration page:
Code:
index.php?option=com_user&task=register#comment-6058
whilst I'd like that users to get redirected to the login page, something like that:
Code:
index.php?option=com_user&view=login#comment-6058
How can i do that, please advice.
My front page with the module: http://principiuldivin.md/portal (module name is: Comentarii Recente)
An example of a up-mentioned link: http://principiuldivin.md/portal/index.php?option=com_user&task=register#comment-6058

Another question would be why does the mod_jcomments module display latest comments posted for special articles to regular and public users? Fixing that would be another solution to my case.

Thank you.

I'm using JComments 2.1.0.0 [07/08/2009] & Joomla 1.5.15 (i know i need to update, i will, soon).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 22:47:52 by Azmandius » Logged
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 21:16:06 »

You have to update JComments 2.1 to JComments 2.3 (note that you have to update 2.1 to 2.2 and 2.2 to 2.3 because there is no way to update directly from 2.1 to 2.3).

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Modules    Topic: Need com_user&view=login instead of com_user&task=register

Jump to: