Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Joomla 3.x compatibility
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joomla 3.x compatibility  (Read 39342 times)
Josh

WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 00:03:13 »

This is great news!  Grin Cheesy Thank you so much for continuing the work of Jcomments.
Masoud

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2013, 01:26:08 »

Awesome,

Welcome back Smart, Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

----------------------
www.zoomit.ir
paulg

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2013, 02:26:01 »

Welcome back, Smart and thank you for this great news!   Cool Cheesy
smart
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 00:40:10 »

Today I have found and fixed some issues with Joomla 3.1.4. I have decided to delay release for one day because I have to make additional tests.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Josh

WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 02:59:21 »

That's fine.  Wink I know how upgrades go.
Paul12

Email
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2013, 04:57:01 »

Good to hear it will be available really soon.
pma

patrick.mathis@bluewin.ch
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 20:30:38 »

Gentleman

Are there already any ideas when support for joomla 3 will be available?

Are there any possiblilies to get a Beta-Version?

Thanks for your great software.

Patrick
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 20:56:19 by pma » Logged

a meal without wine is like a day without sun
Josh

WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 23:58:46 »

Jcomments 3 is almost stable, I've tested it on my end which I could not find any issues with it. I promised Smart that I would not give it to anyone else. The good news is that everyone else can at least have evidence that Jcomments for Joomla 3 is coming along (it's extensions are J3 compatible) as seen here: http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments-downloads.html

The component version is not released yet. I assume sometime this month that it may be.
olcayto85

Email
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 15:48:28 »

any news?
offshore dan

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 19:47:26 »

I really like Jcomments and have been watching every day for an update but have not seen one. Any idea when one may be coming? I check the product download page every day.
hugofmsilva

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 04:57:06 »

Talk to SMART...He disappear 1 year...then appear and promised that he would release an update in a day...passed one month and disappeared again without making any update...Beginning to think it's all a lie. He has no update almost ready ... Just want to mislead people. There is no respect. If the update will only be available next year, so he has to be honest! Do not promise things that do not comply!
Josh

WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 05:36:17 »

I sent Smart an email about this last night, perhaps he's away on a trip or has a busy spell.
olcayto85

Email
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 12:33:08 »

I really like Jcomments and have been watching every day for an update but have not seen one. Any idea when one may be coming? I check the product download page every day.
+1 Exactly!  Smiley
rolfenstein23

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 17:05:20 »

+1 Exactly!  Smiley

+1
smart
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 13:04:57 »

He disappear 1 year...then appear and promised that he would release an update in a day...passed one month and disappeared again without making any update...
Unfortunatelly all of us sometimes have issues with health, sometime we have to take a pause for a rest. Current version was ready at the beginning of August, but I did not released it because I was going away for 2 weeks and did not want to leave people without support.

The JComments for Joomla 3 is ready and there are some users on our forum who has got it on the end of July and have tested it. And I am going to release this version today.

I must note that this version will be for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 only. Current users of JComments 2.3.0 and Joomla 2.5 have to install this version manually (I will not include current release in Joomla update for Joomla 2.5 - only after one or two minor updates).

Except this version I am going to release huge update for JComments 2.3.x. It will contain a number of bugfixes and improvements and will be the last update for Joomla 1.0, Joomla 1.5 and some users of Joomla 2.5 who do not want update to new JComments version (they will be able to update later).

Stay tuned!

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: Joomla 3.x compatibility

Jump to: