Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: JComments Plugin für jDownloads series 3.2.x updated!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JComments Plugin für jDownloads series 3.2.x updated!  (Read 6857 times)
mikael

Email
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:41:37 »

Hi,
users which have updated her jDownloads to the new series 3.2.x needs also a modified jcomments plugin.
Please use the (unzipped) file below and post problems here:
http://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=8172.0

* com_jdownloads.plugin.zip (0.96 KB - downloaded 460 times.)
d-sign

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:30:10 »

Hi

I integrated JComments 3.0.5 with JDownloads 3.2.35 on Joomla 3.4.3 and anytime i try to put {jcomments on} in Categories, the comment field dosen't Show. It Show only cleartext of the Code.

What i'm doing wrong? Is there a way to put comments on Jdownloads Categories?

Thanks for help.
Andy
mikael

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 04:21:33 »

Hi

I integrated JComments 3.0.5 with JDownloads 3.2.35 on Joomla 3.4.3 and anytime i try to put {jcomments on} in Categories, the comment field dosen't Show. It Show only cleartext of the Code.

What i'm doing wrong? Is there a way to put comments on Jdownloads Categories?

Thanks for help.
Andy
Hi Andy,
comments are only possible in the Downloads details page. It is not very useful in a category page, then where you want to display it here? You have in the top the category description and then the list with the Downloads. This can be very long.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: JComments Plugin für jDownloads series 3.2.x updated!

Jump to: