Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: JComments in from database generated content in standard joomla article
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JComments in from database generated content in standard joomla article  (Read 4701 times)
Dejagenkidama

« on: April 10, 2015, 14:56:19 »

Hello,

I wat to use JComments in an joomla standard article.
The problem is in this article there is different content shown based on SET GET variables from prior links.
So I want to have (different) comments for each shown content (based on GET variable)
not only one comment possibility for this article (because the article don´t change! just the content.

But I also use the standard comment function on normal articles in other kategories or sites.

So I am looking for a solution or a workarround for commenting com_content,  i think.

Something like adding JComments by php script and modify the id for comments with my GET variable.

An other question is, should the value for JComment id be a nuber or can it be text aswell?

And the last is, which informations are combined for primary key for grouping/showing the right comments?
id? component? and title? or just one of them?

I hope you are understanding me it´s not so easy to describe.
Please help me.

Currently I have to do this in an old Joomla 1.5 site using JComments 2.5.0.0

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 15:02:12 by Dejagenkidama » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: JComments in from database generated content in standard joomla article

Jump to: