Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Jcomments MediaElementJS | Setting time stamp / frame
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jcomments MediaElementJS | Setting time stamp / frame  (Read 7294 times)
C0n

Email
« on: October 24, 2014, 05:01:21 »

On my site i use the following media player with jcomments.

http://mediaelementjs.com/

And like youtube if you click a time stamp in the comments it navigates you to the time frame in the mediaplayer.

Now i have the html and javascript sorted so it works if you was to click on 15:01 it would take you to 15 min and 01 seconds.

Code:
<a id="myLink" href="#" onclick="myplayer.player.setCurrentTime(15.01);">15:01</a>

But how can i add it to jcomments to convert comments that have written 15:01 etc like youtube has to display this javascript time stamp ?

Be the same for hours too 1:15:01

I dunno if it will cause problems if someone sets 90:90 especialy when there is only 60 seconds to a minute and 60 mins to a hour etc perhaps limits might need setting.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:17:44 by C0n » Logged
C0n

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 19:17:15 »

So nobody can help Sad ? Embarrassed
 Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Jcomments MediaElementJS | Setting time stamp / frame

Jump to: