Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Modules    Topic: [solved] JComments Latest Module Date Format Rendering in Frontend
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [solved] JComments Latest Module Date Format Rendering in Frontend  (Read 10591 times)
warriorgov9791

« on: June 11, 2012, 10:44:24 »

Hello everyone,

I have the date/time format configured correctly in the backend as l, F d, Y g:i a, but my frontend incorrectly displays the current day and date without the time. My page source shows the correct date and time a comment was posted.

Also if I try to edit /tmpl/default.php, changes aren't being applied to the frontend. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 13:09:10 by smart » Logged
warriorgov9791

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:57:23 »

The problem was with my RocketTheme template. I had the date module and client side date turned on. Turned both off and latest comments module now works perfect.

For those who are using a Gantry-based template, this is the solution. If you want to display the date and time as a module, I suggest using a third-party extension.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 14:52:56 by smart » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    Other extensions    Modules    Topic: [solved] JComments Latest Module Date Format Rendering in Frontend

Jump to: