Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Content item for comments made since last logon
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Content item for comments made since last logon  (Read 11023 times)
tommyhome

WWW Email
« on: April 17, 2009, 21:13:20 »

Hi,
I could use a new feature, that puts comments based on item/category/whatever into a content item, so that i might have a page that displays the comments made since last logon, so that one might follow the discussion in several places at once.

somewhat like the tab for the community builder, but presented on a page of its own, and with all new since last logon.

Sort of like what a forum has with unread posts.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 21:19:23 by tommyhome » Logged

//
Tommy, www.architechtsoftomorrow.com, site featuring JComments; www.airsoftvarberg.se
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 01:01:25 »

Hm... May be it can be something like module? So, if I'm right understand you - it must show list of comments was added since latest visit?

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Velas

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:31:37 »

Yeah!! it´s a great feature!! I need this  Grin
luisraposo

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 08:16:20 »

this would be a feature I could use also  Cool

luis raposo
tommyhome

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 18:28:29 »

Yeah, I would prefer it to be a whole page instead of just a module, since it can be alot of stuff that has been written.

Perhaps it would be possible to integrate it onto another page as a pageitem for the content, much like the commentbox itself.

Perhaps even a plugin for communitybuilder, that lists them all in the profile, "replies to my comments" or something, and a "new since last visit".

//
Tommy, www.architechtsoftomorrow.com, site featuring JComments; www.airsoftvarberg.se
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Content item for comments made since last logon

Jump to: