Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Translations    Topic: Dutch translation (nl-NL) JComments v2.3.0 Full and Latest Backend module full
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch translation (nl-NL) JComments v2.3.0 Full and Latest Backend module full  (Read 17461 times)
Zocor

« on: March 27, 2012, 18:01:29 »

Just because Dutch translation is my profession, all plugins will follow soon.

Full proper Dutch translations of com_jcomments_v2.3.0_J25
Full proper Dutch translations of mod_jcomments_latest_backend_j17_v2.0

Enjoy. Wink

* Dutch_com_jcomments_v2.3.0 nl-NL.zip (21.42 KB - downloaded 1375 times.)
* Dutch_mod_jcomments_latest_backend_j17_v2.0_nl-NL.zip (1.26 KB - downloaded 1159 times.)

Stupid questions do not exist, stupid answers do though. Think about that when you post a question. Wink
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 16:55:46 »

As I see there are some differencies in current translation on Transifex and this one (for example reactie or opmerking). I do not know Dutch but in my mind we have to do one translation. Could you register on Transifex, join OpenTranslators project and correct current JComments translation there?

Here link to Dutch JComments Translation on Transifex:
https://opentranslators.transifex.net/projects/p/opentranslators/language/nl_NL/?project=3326

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Translations    Topic: Dutch translation (nl-NL) JComments v2.3.0 Full and Latest Backend module full

Jump to: