Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: [Jcomments] User WebSite filed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Jcomments] User WebSite filed  (Read 36123 times)
milhouse

« on: February 29, 2012, 09:26:56 »

Hello there!  Cheesy

I have created a custom registration field in Community Builder where users can insert their website in case they have one.
I'm also using the URL (not required) for all my users on Jcomments, and I would like to avoid registered users the need to insert their website URL again when commenting over.

Is there a way to connect the Jcomments user website field with the CB website value (if present) of registered users?
This is because I need to make the user profile page hidden to all users...   Huh

(hope explaination is clear  Roll Eyes )

Thanks in advance   Wink

[Jcomments 2.3 - CB 1.7.1 - Joomla! 1.5.25]
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:31:45 by milhouse » Logged
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 14:08:14 »

JComments doesn't support such feature but this task could be solved by creating small plugin for JComments which will update URL in comments from user's profile in CB.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: [Jcomments] User WebSite filed

Jump to: