Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Translations    Topic: Hungarian Translation (hu-HU)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hungarian Translation (hu-HU)  (Read 32416 times)
gabore

Email
« on: December 08, 2011, 02:29:21 »

Hi all
I'm new to this forum but thought it will be useful for others if I share an informal translation (backend included, most of "!" (exclamation mark) changed to "." (dot)).
Used the formal file that is included in the 2.2 package.
Please get back to me if you further improve the translation  Grin

* hu-HU.com_jcomments.ini (28.85 KB - downloaded 1269 times.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:26:43 by smart » Logged

What you can do today, you should've done yesterday
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 16:49:23 »

Why did you made this translation? The default translation has errors? You version is more correct?

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
gabore

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 16:55:02 »

Why did you made this translation? The default translation has errors? You version is more correct?
First of all, thanks for the reply.
Yes, the default translation has errors, mine is complete (when created I compared it to the en-GB version), plus if you are Hungarian then you know there is a huge difference between informal and formal use of the language.
Hope that explains it  Wink

smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 01:19:00 »

Ok, I understand. In few days I'll upload all existing component's translations to Transifex.net (JComments Translation Project) and after this we could change existing Hungarian translation. I am russian so I do not know difference between formal and informal versions of Hungarian Wink

BTW, I've already uploaded language files for modules and plugins. At this time there are no Hungarian translations for modules.  So if you have some free time and want to help - join to OpenTranslators project and help us to translate JComments!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:21:49 by smart » Logged

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
gabore

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 01:55:40 »

So if you have some free time and want to help - join to OpenTranslators project and help us to translate JComments!

Sounds great, but even after logging in it doesnt allow me to translate those files, saying I need to join the hungarian team or sth. Huh

smart
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:57:56 »

saying I need to join the hungarian team or sth. Huh
Yes, you should join to Hungarian Translation Team.

gabore

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:48:27 »

Joined the project  Cool

smart
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 03:26:46 »

Do not hesitate to ask me if some strings are not clear. As english is not my native language I could make errors. But I am ready to answer to any question about any string - where is it used and what I mean. Note, that some language constants are used in all four modules, so you can reuse already translated strings from previous module translation. Also note, that JComments allows commenting not only articles but also we can comment photos, files or products. Thats why I use  words 'items' or 'objects' ...

gabore

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 13:31:16 »

It's not the first time I translate joomla extensions, but it is the first time I do it in a public manner.
Will get back to you as soon as something  Undecided comes across.

smart
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:29 »

I have uploaded translation to Transifex: JComments Frontend. Please, update the translation (it contain some new strings)!

raziel70

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 02:47:28 »

Hi!
Normally I do an extension to translate (bigger than JComments) in a weekend.
This translation still in 8 months is not finished!!??

Where can I to download the Hungarian translation?
On the 'About' page of the installed JComments I read the Hungarian translator name.
But where is the Hungarian translation???
I am coming here and I searching for the translation. I thougth I will find it here...

I have a webpage where you can to download lot of Joomla components translations.
My users asked me maybe I have a translation to the JComments? I said I do not have, but can I do to translate it.
I started with a new translation. If is it finished I will report to you.

THX
Tomy
www.webmester-shop.hu

Webmaster services and Free Joomla translations
raziel70

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 02:23:48 »

I did finished the translation of the main component and modules and plugins.
If you want to download please visit on my website by clicking the link below.
On this page you can find anytime all translations of the complete JComments package.
The uploadings are continuous.
I keep up to date the translations...
If you have question or you've found some error in the translation, please let me know by clicking the link below.
Thank you!

Üdv!
Gondolom sokan vártak már erre a magyarításra. Elhoztam Nektek, használjátok kedvetekre.
Az alábbi linkre kattintva eléred a JComments összes összetevőjét. A feltöltések folyamatosak.
Ha újabb JComments verzió jelenik meg, le fogom fordítani a változásokat is, a frissítéseket mindig az alábbi linken éred el.
Ha kérdésed van, vagy találtál valami hibát a fordításban, kérlek tudasd velem szintén a lenti linkre kattintva.
Köszönöm!

Thank you for this excellent component!

DOWNLOAD HERE >>>

Webmaster services and Free Joomla translations
horus_68

Keep Calm and Translate Joomla

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 19:19:25 »

Your language is 96% here
Hungarian (Hungary) - https://opentranslators.transifex.com/projects/p/opentranslators/language/hu_HU/?project=3326

If you can please update it!

JComments Translations (Keep Calm and Translate Joomla) - https://sites.google.com/site/transjoomla/joomla-projects/tx-customized-config-download/jcomments
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Translations    Topic: Hungarian Translation (hu-HU)

Jump to: