Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Integration Plugin for SOBI2 Clone
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integration Plugin for SOBI2 Clone  (Read 13975 times)
mazza

« on: December 23, 2008, 03:19:19 »

Hi all...

1st - thanx for the gr8 extention you developed...

Now, i run a website with 2 Sobi's installed. Up & running...

http://www.portugal-classificados.eu

1) Original based on RC 2.9.0.1
Main menu > CLASSIFICADOS (Classifieds) = Sobi2 (latest Version) - com_sobi2 (SEF = classificados)

2) Clone based on RC 2.8.4   
Main menu > DIRECTÓRIO (Directory) = Sobifaq (latest Version) - com_sobifaq (SEF = directorio)

I successfully installed and configured Jcomments for the original Sobi2 version. Without any problem!! Straight forward!

Then I spend the afternoon with creating a plugin for the clone (Sobifaq) ... based on your original sobi2 plugin without any success.

Anyone has an Idea how to do that?... would be a gr8 xmas present... lol

Help is very much appreciated

Greetings from Portugal...

mazza

(Joomla 1.015)

smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 03:41:33 »

Sorry, but currently have no time to help you  with this problem...  I think you can ask about this at SOBI2 support forum...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
mazza

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 00:03:43 »

Sorry, but currently have no time to help you  with this problem...  I think you can ask about this at SOBI2 support forum...

Hi Smart... thx for your reply Wink
Pitty that you have not enough time Sad

I guess and know that the sobi2 forum is not the right place to ask, once a SOBI2 plugin for your component was already developed here from you guys...

I already talked to "poffen" who is actually a very busy member in Sobi2 forum...

I gave it a shot today again to create a plugin for my Sobi2 clone... called Sobifaq ...

The clone is based on the original Sobi2 extension and anything regarding to the component was/is "only" renamed to sobifaq.

Meaning... I thought, creating a plugin for this Clone, it would be enough taking you existing plugin and rename all sobi2 >> sobifaq ...

But as I said, NO SUCCESS Sad

I know that a lot of Sobi2 user's do have clones installed..   and I think it would be great if you could help us guys a bit Wink ... whenever you have some time of cause...

Thx
Have a gr8 xmas!

mazza

smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 17:46:26 »

once a SOBI2 plugin for your component was already developed here from you guys...
yes, but as I know the original plugin worked fine? So the problem only in your modification... I'm really haven't enough time to help you with this modification - there are many other task linked with JComments and it own stuff... Sorry Sad

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
charlynancy
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 12:39:09 »

Hi Mazza,
taking you existing plugin and rename all sobi2 >> sobifaq ...
Be carefull with the case
"Sobi2" is not "SOBI2" or "sobi2"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Integration Plugin for SOBI2 Clone

Jump to: