Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Please correct the JComments Integration Guide
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please correct the JComments Integration Guide  (Read 7229 times)
Grinse

« on: February 02, 2011, 06:29:03 »

Hi there,
I noticed while I was testing around with your component JComments that you use depreached API commands in your manual.
Please change in your JComments Integration Guide (http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments-integration-guide.html) all
Code:
$mosConfig_absolute_path
calls into
Code:
JPATH_BASE
Afterwards you can also delete the line of code
Code:
global $mosConfig_absolute_path;
as it's not needed any more.

Explanation:
Code:
$mosConfig_absolute_path
is used within Joomla 1.0. The corresponding command within Joomla 1.5 is
Code:
JPATH_BASE

Thanks
Grinse

smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 18:29:23 »

Thank you! The developing and supporting taking too much time and usually I have no free time to update the documentation. In the nearest time I am going to make update whole site, descriptions and guides.Thank you for your report. I will try to make this faster.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Grinse

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 21:49:35 »

No problem. That's why I told you. Here it's the same problem: Development sometimes takes too much time so the documentation lacks.

Best Regards.
Grinse
smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 22:16:34 »

I know, but this project is maintained by one person. As my native language is russian this is not too easy to support on two languages and keep documentation up to date on both languages.

As I wrote before I am going to make global update for both sites (russian and english) and during it all documentation will be updated. I am going to make full review for all integration instructions, update existing and add some new.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
suzainlian

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 16:34:51 »

I am seen that everyone providing the wrong reference so i think i should correct them. If you need help custom essay writing service are always there for you.

Suzain Lian is a columnist and writer who love to teach students. She is also a motivational speaker. She like to help student in the essay writing many of the students asked her help online. Suzain Lian is currently working at WeWriteEssay.co.uk writing services.
StephenHawking

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 18:25:34 »

I know, however, this undertaking is kept up by one individual. As my local dialect is Russian this isn't too simple to help in two dialects and stay up with the latest in the two dialects. As I composed before I am will make a worldwide refresh for the two destinations (Russian and English) and amid it, all documentation will be refreshed. I am will make full survey of all joining guidelines Do my Essay | EssayCorp.co.uk   
mozza

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 16:32:32 »

Really informative post. I really enjoyed and bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing.
Agen Poker Online
Agen Domino99 Online
Agen BandarQ
jessy

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 13:31:53 »

Agen BandarQ
Agen Adu Q
Bandar Domino Online
Bandar Domino
Agen Domino
ular

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 10:12:42 »

Agen BandarQ
AgenIDR
Bandar Sakong
Agen BandarQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    Topic: Please correct the JComments Integration Guide

Jump to: