Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: CB + JComments avatar problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CB + JComments avatar problem.  (Read 17854 times)
drkz

« on: December 16, 2010, 04:07:30 »

Hello ,
First of all i'd like to greet the amazing work your doing with JComments Smiley

I have installed right now CB 1.3.1 with JComments 2.2.0.2.

I have installed the last version of JComments Avatar which is working with it's plugins fine into Videoflow , JoomGallery and JComments k2 plugin (100% working) but the last version of the plugin CB JComments Tab is working almost except is not showing the avatar while it's working everywhere else. It's an error or might be a configuration problem or it just shows comments but no images and im turning mad for nothing heh Smiley

Anyone who can reply I'd be very grateful Smiley

Thank you in advance
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 20:49:58 »

As I remember CB JComments Tab doesn't have avatars' support. This plugin shows comments posted by user whos profile you're opened. So I don't see any reason to show his own avatar in this comments list.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    CommunityBuilder    Topic: CB + JComments avatar problem.

Jump to: