Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Email notification in regard to category / section
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email notification in regard to category / section  (Read 8926 times)
bento124

« on: November 05, 2010, 19:56:32 »

Hello to all of you!

First of all thank you very much, for this excellent component. At this stage I have a doubt, which I would like to address. Our page is growing quickly, thus we have appointed "responsibilities" for certain categories or sections of the content.

Here comes the question: Is there a way, to inform the responsible person of the respective section / category, that a comment was written?

Anyway, thank you for your reply!
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 20:02:50 »

No, at this moment such feature doesn't supported. But I'll think about ways to implement this. I'm completely agree that on big sites there is problem with comments moderation and we need to have some function to separate comments moderation by some criterias (section, category or certain extension). I'll add this suggestion to my ToDo list. Thank you for suggestion this feature!

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
bento124

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 20:26:40 »

Thank you for the quick reply!
jewsforjesus

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:43:51 »

Have you considered adding this in anymore?  We have a large site and our moderators ask us about this every day for the past 3 years! We would even pay you to implement this.  There are no other comment components out there that have this feature.  You might even get a big bump in users as a result.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Email notification in regard to category / section

Jump to: