Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Janrain - RPX Now plugin
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janrain - RPX Now plugin  (Read 13205 times)
3rsaku

« on: September 17, 2010, 21:51:56 »

I would really like to see an option where users can sigin using Joomla as well as FB, Twitter...using RPXNOW plugin (source: http://www.ultijoomla.com/blog/Joomla-Extension-update-Ulti-RPX-2.1.0.html ) via Janrain. Example, JA comment component.

By this way, we can register more users to the site.  Cheesy

thank you for creating a sub-forum for wishlist.

smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 15:07:59 »

If this plugin allows to login Joomla using FB I don't see any problems with commenting. Because after login it creates Joomla user in database and this user could post comment as site user.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
3rsaku

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 18:30:11 »

If this plugin allows to login Joomla using FB I don't see any problems with commenting. Because after login it creates Joomla user in database and this user could post comment as site user.

Indeed. The idea/suggestion/request is to integrate it with jcomments. Say in the login form an option to comment as guest or login using joomla or Janrain connect. Some screenshots are as follows,

I am not a programmer myself. Just some one ahead of end user.  Smiley

I would like you to consider this option in the future.  Cheesy
smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 18:45:10 »

Ok, I'll download this plugin, test it and then I'll think how such feature could be implemented.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
oltimus

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 19:53:49 »

Such a feature is implemented into Ja Comment...I think the screenshot also comes from there
3rsaku

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 23:01:10 »

Thank you smart (admin). Smiley

Such a feature is implemented into Ja Comment...I think the screenshot also comes from there

Nice find. I did already mentioned it in the first post about JA comment component.  Wink
3rsaku

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 20:55:58 »

any updates Smart?  Cheesy
smart
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 21:39:10 »

No, yet. I haven't free time to learn this service and find appropriate solution.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Janrain - RPX Now plugin

Jump to: