Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    AlphaUserPoints    Topic: Search Plugin
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search Plugin  (Read 15366 times)
patrick13

« on: September 03, 2010, 23:38:40 »

Hello

I have a joomla 1.5.20 installation I would like to develop the component Ads Manager Version 2.5 in order to adapt to my needs with Alphauserpoints.
I'm looking PLUGINS for the establishment of its three functions:

Allows registered users to buy items on my website with Paypal eg for the purchase of 100 points payment of 50 euro or 1 euro = 2 points or 5 euro = 10 points is just half price!

Each time an ad is placed on the site is automatically distributed points on the profile of the advertiser or 2 points

The administrator must manually deliver items to the advertiser after the sale and remove items to the buyer "always on their profiles by sending automatic email receipt.
Thank you for your reply
Cordially Huh
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:53:40 »

I don't understand how you question is related to JComments' AlphaUserPoints plugin?

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Integration with third-party extensions    AlphaUserPoints    Topic: Search Plugin

Jump to: