Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Ability to Resize Avatar from the backend
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ability to Resize Avatar from the backend  (Read 9172 times)
Flying Lizard

« on: August 08, 2010, 23:28:17 »

I wish JComments would give Administrators the ability to change the size of the avatar at the backend, to fit various Joomla template layout designs.

In the current release, I find the avatar size too small. I have to edit the source code to enlarge the avatar. And do another edit for another Joomla template on another site.

It would be convenient if Admin can just enter the pixel size for the avatar display from the Joomla backend configuration panel.
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 13:18:34 »

JComments doesn't have its own avatars and uses them from other extensions. So if you need to change avatar's size you need setup it in extension that holds these avatars. Also you'll need to adjust JComments' CSS styles to new avatars size:

Code: (php)
#comments .avatar-indent {padding-left: 40px}
#comments .comment-avatar img {width: 32px;border: none !important;}

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Ability to Resize Avatar from the backend

Jump to: