Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    ProofReader component    General discussion    Topic: How much homework should be given to students?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much homework should be given to students?  (Read 612 times)
mikehaord

Email
« on: February 16, 2018, 15:58:47 »

Hello everyone! What do you think about homework? How much time i it normal to spend over it?

Here's what I've read:
"One of the California high school teachers suggested that students should be spending more time with their families. She is ready to cancel homework assignments for the entire learning period, but every family must meet a single condition: involve specific activities to correlate with student success. It is not easy to study in a home atmosphere. If the family knows how to combine fun & learning night activities, the result will be great! Children memorize better by visualizing things, so it is important to choose associative learning methods:

e-Learning (choose your career wisely)
Table games
Educational movies
Special student mobile applications"

What do you think about it?

Link to the article:

https://college-homework-help.org/blog/too-much-homework

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 16:04:30 by mikehaord » Logged
AlbertaKBeck

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:31:03 »

I think We should give Learning instead of writing to students in homework

Spent two years developing strategies for dust in Cuba. Spoke at an international conference about promoting Roombas for farmers. Spent a year promoting Exotic Car Rental Miami. Spent several years writing about catfish in the aftermarket.
ladu

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 14:23:39 »

minimum homework is best for student. you can also reduce your accounting work with tally erp 9 crack on your pc.
imdigi

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 13:12:54 »

The main reason for giving homework to students is to revise the covered topic at home. So that student does more practice. But homework must be given in an appropriate quantity. Students do not feel any kind of burden on themselves.
And homework must be related to class work. Teachers can also add some interesting things to homework. So that students do not feel bored at the time of doing homework.

The learning environment must be good for students also. I M DIGI is a student-friendly institute for Digital Marketing Course in Delhi and NCR. Here is not any kind of burden on students. The trainers are very friendly.

Samanta

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 17:56:06 »

I think that there is no point in giving students a lot of homework. This in my opinion does not help their education. It is necessary to explain to students how to properly develop the brain in order that he could perceive more information he needs. Here is a good resource on this topic - https://tonusjournal.com/brain-health/9-proofs-you-can-increase-your-brain-power/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    ProofReader component    General discussion    Topic: How much homework should be given to students?

Jump to: