Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Using lightbox within JComments
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using lightbox within JComments  (Read 1763 times)
philevr

« on: October 27, 2016, 18:12:28 »

I use JComments (3.0.5) with Joomla 3 (3.6.2) for comments for my Website.
With specific BBcode, I proposed to my visitors the possibility to insert a link with popup lightbox for viewing large images or videos (You Tube, Dailymotion, Vimeo).
I noticed that when configuration Joomla cache is active, lightbox does not work !!  Sad

After discussion with the creator of the lightbox I use (Mediabox CK), he said to me that the problem is not with his lightbox but with JComments :
  • when cache is disabled, page is loaded with pure HTML for the comments and Mediabox CK can find them because they belong to the DOM
  • when cache is enabled, page is loaded with AJAX for the comments and Mediabox CK cannot find them because they do not belong to the DOM

Is it true and, if is is, can you provide a solution for that problem ?
Is it a problem of compatibility with the ligthbox plugin ? (=> extra code necessary for all lightbox plugins support ?)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 18:21:31 by philevr » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Using lightbox within JComments

Jump to: