Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Ordering, New comments, Old comments at the front?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ordering, New comments, Old comments at the front?  (Read 6558 times)
BBC

« on: June 27, 2010, 22:16:42 »

Would it be so difficult to implement ordering option in Jcomments?

So that visitors can choose by themselves if they will order, and read, comments with begining by new comments, or last comments?

I have seen that option had become quite popular in many comments scripts.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 22:27:49 by bbc » Logged
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 01:42:06 »

Ok, I'll add this feature to my ToDo list and I'll implement it in future versions.

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
BBC

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 02:12:05 »

Thanks man.

I feel bad when i have to decide by myself how visitors will read comments. I know that there is a chance that 50% of them are not satisfied with that.
gauley

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 01:30:04 »

How is this feature coming?  Anyone know how to hack the code?  Surely it is something that can be manually done?
smart
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 13:40:36 »

I'm strongly recommend to use search before asking. See here: http://www.joomlatune.com/forum/index.php/topic,2020.msg8176.html#msg8176

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Ordering, New comments, Old comments at the front?

Jump to: