Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: "Read more" by Jcomments
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Read more" by Jcomments  (Read 10075 times)
madman

« on: February 02, 2010, 23:23:28 »

Hi all,
I'm an italian web designer but i can not solve a problem with "Read more" of Jcomments. In a few words this excellent component overwrites template's parameters about rollover images for "read more". I hate this. I saw someone who was able to solve the problem but for unknown reasons does not share his knowledge with anyone. Anyone wants kindly tell me how do i do? Thanks
smart
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 16:31:56 »

You can disable overwriting and use default Joomla's readmore link by setting up Content - JComments plugin parameters. But I think that more easier is set same styles to JComments' readmore link...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
madman

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 19:12:04 »

Dear Smart,
if i turn off JComments plugin parameters...JComments doesn't work anymore. I tried to set same template styles to Jcomment's css but it doesn't work. I'd like to know if there's a way to disable JComments' style and to use template's style.
smart
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 20:47:03 »

You needn't disable JComments content plugin, you need set up its parameters...

If you use JComments, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
madman

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 22:14:37 »

Cry Ehmm...Smart,
I think i owe you an apology. I used an old version that hadn't any option to exclude its css. Now i see those options. I hope you understand my english (translated by Google translate). Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    General discussion    Topic: "Read more" by Jcomments

Jump to: