Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Email Rejection - Admin Comment
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email Rejection - Admin Comment  (Read 6926 times)
wawinfo

Email
« on: February 18, 2014, 15:34:17 »

HI. I have used jcomment for 2 years and tanks to all developers. i have 2 issue with that.
1. when some body create a comment he may write his email which really does not exist. when some body else response to that, jcomment try to inform first one by email that has an answer. in this case the email reject to mail server because the email address does not exist. after that it retry to send email times and times and cause my IP to be banned by destination server and also other correct email will not send. what is the way that just one email to send?
2. On my website i have to answer some comment and there is no way in admin panel to answer comment. i just have to create account and in frontend to write some comment to answer them. could you create a way to answering comment in backend ?

Tanks alot
letelite

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 17:30:23 »

Dear Smart

His first question is mine too .

How to stop sending emails to user who writes comments . ( I don't want to unpublish email field )

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
JoomlaTune Support Forum    JComments component    Suggestions, Wishlists & Feature Requests    Topic: Email Rejection - Admin Comment

Jump to: